Wednesday, March 25, 2009

from the mouth of babes (my 4 year old babe, to be exact)


These come out in complete SASSY tones...

  • "my goodness gracious!!"
  • "my mommy calls me tootsie roll because I'm her baby doll"
  • "my mommy calls me beauty because I'm her tootsie roll"
  • "you're hurting my life!" she then proceeds to slam her door twice...in most cases, this follows when I don't let her choose her own cereal or don't let her wear a tanktop when it's raining
  • "I need some time alone to think"
  • "you look like a dream come true today"
  • "that dog is ruining my life" - apparently everyone's out for her, this came out just this morning
  • "Kyera can you come here for a minute?" that's my name
  • "you guys are totally kissing" - when husband and I are hugging
  • "excuse me, I'm talking here people!"
  • "can we just chill in your bed tonight?
  • "to tell you the truth, I just love this muffin!"
I love this crazy child...she's just like me (which does concern be a bit).

1 comment:

  1. My favorite was the other day she kept saying,
    "Mmmm, how about this?" "Let's see, how about this?"

    She was trying to re-name Howie, by the way.

    ReplyDelete