Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Here's to you, Mrs. Robinson

I have a problem...I'm turning into a cougar and it's all my daughters' fault.

Years ago I had celebrity crushes on people like Johnny Depp, Vince Vaughn, Brad Pitt, Nicolas from General Hospital, etc. Weirdly, I even lusted after Benicio Del Torro before he got all fat and greasy and inaudible. Now that I'm a sophisticated Mom and watching Disney and Nickelodeon shows and teeny bopper movies, I have changed the traits that I used to find hot in a man to just two things: CUTE and BOY, with an emphasis on boy.

Take that cute Jonas Brother (there's really only one)...I saw them perform on the televised Disney Christmas parade thing and was mesmerized by the sweet voice, bushy eyebrows, pegged pants and innocent charm of the cutie that sings; Mama likey. I bet the other bros are totally jealous...


Drake from Drake and Josh? He grows on you after watching about 130 episodes. I like Josh's personality better because he's funny, but Drake is too in his own cute little way...


The boy from Bring It On: All or Nothing...the dancer? H-O-T. I have to now convince my husband to call me "shorty" as I loved it when hotty dancer boy said it so very cutely in the movie.


Don't even get me started on Zac Efron...


My husband teases me all the time about this. I don't care.

No comments:

Post a Comment